Ex Terra Opes - at the Tarpey Gallery Autumn 2011

This has been set up to record the origination and creation of a body of new art works that I made between September 2010 and the summer of 2011 for an exhibition at the Tarpey Gallery in Castle Donington (opened 16th July).

Tuesday 28 June 2011

The video piece and the signs that must be prescient?


Here is the link to the video piece I have made about this project. As they say Stateside - enjoy!

I've also noticed that over the past month or so shiny bright new signs have gone up at strategic entry points into the District...this is something that has never previously been on my radar - and I doubt we had any such items in the past unless I've been very unobservant as I've been going around. So in addition to my own, low key and esoteric, campaign to attract attention to this small corner of rural England the good burghers of NW Leics. have stirred themselves (as well as using our taxes!) to draw attention to the area. A good omen maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment